[meteorite-list] Where's the professor?

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:10 2004

Rob wrote <<Anyone heard from Ron Hartman lately?>>

What do you need to know?

I'm involved right now in working with an architect in setting up an
astronomy complex for a new $20,000,000 (yes, seven zeros!) science center
at our college.

 While I do have a bunch of "goodies" to put up on the www.meteorite1.com
website, I'm too busy right now to do so. Not only will I have CR2 and
Millbillillie thin sections (big ones) but R 3.8, R 3.9, and also big slices
of a new (fresh) polymict breccia eucrite that noone else has and some very
solid Huckitta with good structure, slices and thin-sections of a very
interesting L 3.7 (fresh) with huge chondrules, big slices of the LAKE
MURRAY IRON, + more, and Jim and I are cutting and ferric-etching some Taza.
(I am selling membrane boxes...over 1000 this week alone), so that keeps me
busy at the meteorite end. We will be offering the HARDBOUND, autographed,
ROCKS FROM SPACE probably somewhere in the $20-$30 range, and Alain Carion's
new book (in English) METEORITES, on special and autographed at $6.00
(regular $10.00).

Ron Hartman :=)