[meteorite-list] Zagora "CR2" & "NWA 801"

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:10 2004

Robert and Mike:
I do think Mike brings up a very good point though in his CR2 note, in
regard to old falls, like Gao, Holbrook, Brenham, and the like. Is there a
need to get all new additional finds from these areas tested if they clearly
"look like" a Gao, or Holbrook? This is a can of worms, but clearly it needs
to be addressed. Opinions?? From Robert's suggestions to Mike, the answer is
"no" but maybe the answer is a bit more complex than that.
Matt Morgan