[meteorite-list] Re: Eagle Butte - "Dr." Schimpf and the Royal Tyrell Museum

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:08 2004

On Fri, 22 February 2002, Matteo Chinellato wrote

> Hello all
>
> Thanks to all you for the support that you have given
> to me for this thing, when it is right that a person
> comes " punished " why has to offend a person
> uselessly that it asked information. Ebay has answered
> to me and it has said me that they cannot make null,
> but council to all to send an email to this person in
> order to inform that it stops it to sell slags from
> fusion, the address is this " Keith & Tammy Crawford "
> < tlcasap_at_telusplanet.net >
> Regards
>
> Matteo

Keith and Tammy Crawford...

humm....

If I remember correctly, these people contacted me last
year with their "meteorite" via my ID site, and I told
them that their find was a "meteorwrong"...

These people, like that "Demming Delinquent" that
threatened to sue me if I did not "confirm" his finds
as meteorite, just don't get it.

They can't...

Seems to be in their nature.

Steve Schoner, AMS