[meteorite-list] Other on Eagle Butte 2

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

Goodmorning from Italy

Wow...another nice email from the gentleman/lady:

EAT A DICK BUDDY!!! AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH
PROPERLY!!! OF COURSE
"EAGLE 'BUTTON'" ISN'T A METEORITE, IT'S "EAGLE BUTTE"
SHIT FOR BRAINS. STOP
HARASSING ME YOU SICK-O. I will now be contacting
e-Bay about you and you
WILL be suspended. Are you hearing impaired or what
because you sound worse
than a two year old. Also, the Eagle "BUTTE" (not
Button) Astrobleme is not
a meteorite, it is the impact site of the meteorite. I
really want to know
what makes you so sure that this rock that my friend
excavated is not a
meteorite when he went through testing proceedures for
over a year to make
absolutely sure that's what it was. Not only that, but
to sit on your pompas
ass and call me a liar. I am part of a highly elite
team of experts that
explores and excavates such rare finds. I sit on the
board of trustee's at
the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller, AB. But you who
thinks he is all
enlightened are trying to tell me that I'm wrong when
clearly my four year
son has obviously obtained a higher IQ than you. You
should really read your
e-mails before you send them, you sound like you have
down syndrome.

tlc_asap PhD., BSc.

Council to all to write to Ebay in order to eliminate
this personage, inasmuch as not ago other that to ruin
our efforts in order to eliminate the meteorwrongs
from Ebay.
Regards

Matteo

=====