[meteorite-list] The Pelisson,s. METEORITE GODS

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:06 2004

Makes me wonder how many letters like this the Pelisson's have sent out to
those that are interested in our great hobby?

The DAG's are nice meteorites and I have many in my collection and have sold
several. It is a shame that they would continue to act in such manner to
those less educated in meteorites.

Mark Bostick, The Big Collector