[meteorite-list] One last try

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Hello all

Inform all that they give today I put mohamed in
ignores, and the council to many others; a person who
is convinced of having hundred of meteorites when
these are of simple rocks.....Mr.Mohamed I remind that
here in this list there are collectors or dealer that
they have years of experience to the shoulders, same I
have 6 meteorite years to the shoulders, and recognize
one meteorite from a simple rock. People that work or
collaborate with Institutes, Museums or University,
and task that succeed to see the difference from one
meteorite to a common rock.However I put your address
in ignore, sincerely I hit me this very your
conviction in saying that they are meteorites. I only
augur to you that you do not go in problems if you
will try to sell these " meteorites ". ( to all sorry
for the english )
Regards

matteo

=====