[meteorite-list] One last try

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Guess what Mohamed, you've convinced me. You do have many many many real
meteorites that just happen to look exactly like ordinary earth rocks.
Despite the fact that you have probally never bought a single meteorite on
your own you've looked on the net at some pictures and read about
meteorites. That would obviously make you more knowledgable than the folks
on the list that have told you otherwise. It doesn't matter that we've had
a couple of NASA employees, quite a few dealers, and even more collectors
who personally have examined hundreds, if not thousands of real meteorites
tell you otherwise, you are right. Those same dealers would have normally
hopped a flight to wherever you are and already have left with trunks full
of these rocks if they would have had even half a clue of what they really
are. You're really going to be getting the last laugh on all of "them" when
you find out you really do have such rare and amazing meteorites that are
worth so much money. I for one am certainly glad that you started posting
on this list and asking for opinions. The people who obviously don't know
as much as an expert like yourself will certainly look quite foolish when it
turns out you have found such amazing rocks such a lunar, a new sedimentary
meteorite, and a carbonaceous chondrite. In fact, you success has inspired
me so much I think I may start recognizing some of the rocks in my driveway
as new meteorites. Thank you Mohamed for all the wonderful work that you've
done. Soon everyone will see right you are and how wrong they are. Don't
be suprised if you are contacted by quite a few meteorite labs offering you
a position there to help them recognize these new types of meteorites
because there are certainly many many many out there identical to yours.
There, you heard what you wanted to hear. Will you please stop flooding us
with your rocks now?
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal