[meteorite-list] My newest specimens/ Michael C.

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

" Deleted Mr C. as well. To my knowledge he's never added anything
> > positive to this list. A miserable and sick human being. What a waste
> > of oxygen."

 I guess there are some list members that don't like me. Sorry fellas.
Who are these guys anyway? What the heck did they ever do for the
meteorite community? At the risk of tooting my own whistle, I have sold,
traded and distributed over $6,000,000.00 in meteorites which encompasses
over 400 individual falls and finds EXCLUDING NWA/Sahara. Not to mention
several hundred thousand in advertising that just might of had a possitive
effect
on meteorites/meteoritics and not to mention the distribution of more copies
of
the book "Rocks from Space" than any one person and not to mention the
making
available to the research community whatever specimens I had first (Every
major university and
researsh facility worldwide and donations to the same for over $100,000.00.
So the two individuals that want to exclude, delete and ban me from
whatever...
I invite you to crawl back under or in wherever you came from.

 Michael Casper