[meteorite-list] Little Compensation

From: trandall_at_idsi.net <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

   Mohamad,
     There are MANY web sites that contain real images of meteorites,
you should really find these sites and study the photographs closely.
A good place to start is: http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/index.htm

Go to the meteorite central web site and look at the links page,
there are MANY links for you to go to and study as well:

http://www.meteoritecentral.com/links.shtml

   There are of coarse many interesting Earth rocks but alas that is
all you're showing us so far. A good book on Rocks and minerals would
be of help to you as well. You've received a lot of good advice these
past few weeks, you should really listen to what the folks here tell
you.

Regards,
Tom Randall
IMCA# 6170