[meteorite-list] Advise

From: meteorite1.net <themeteoritesite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Dear Michael & all,

    The only thing that I like about Mohamed is his enthusiasm, I would like
to see his focus redirected to education instead of exercise wandering
around collecting every rock he sees.

> Do you still spend 3 hours "discussing the bible" with everyone who
> knocks
> on your door to sell you HIS/HER interpretation of God?

No I tell them to come back when they have scientific evidence & then point
to the "no soliciters" sign as I close the door.

> Do you all still talk for 20 minutes to unwanted phone solicitors?

I thought that was what answering machines were for, screening out the
worthless.

Jim