[meteorite-list] Re-Asteroid?

From: MrX3010_at_aol.com <MrX3010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:37 2004

--part1_75.57efd92.2b3a9237_boundary

Why don't we just say it was a weather balloon? The point is it was
something unidentified and this individual has no clue what it was but he's
pretty sure what it wasn't. Meteorite, asteroid, flock of geese, or alien
craft we are clueless in the identity of this object. But based on the
description I tend to agree with the aircraft hypothesis but that's just me,
I wasn't there and respect the eyewitness report. Maybe it was Santa lol

Merry Christmas

--part1_75.57efd92.2b3a9237_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">Why don't we just say it was a weather balloon?&nbsp; The point is it was something unidentified and this individual has no clue what it was but he's pretty sure what it wasn't.&nbsp; Meteorite, asteroid, flock of geese, or alien craft we are clueless in the identity of this object.&nbsp; But based on the description I tend to agree with the aircraft hypothesis but that's just me, I wasn't there and respect the eyewitness report.&nbsp; Maybe it was Santa lol<BR>
<BR>
Merry Christmas</FONT></HTML>

--part1_75.57efd92.2b3a9237_boundary--