[meteorite-list] Tucson Countdown + Reminder

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

Hi Dave, Geoff & all,
        My INITIAL catalog will be up as early as tomorrow (Sunday)! (So,
any of you out there with great photos of pieces you are entering, get
them to me NOW).
        We gunna have FUN!
        Best wishes, Michael

on 12/21/02 7:31 PM, Dave Schultz at indy1996_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Woo-Hoo!!! I have all of my reservations made and
> can`t wait to see everyone again and meeting new list
> members. I will be staying Feb. 6th. through the 11th.
> this time, so that I can enjoy more time in Tucson! By
> the way, are there any preliminary Auction catalogs on
> the net yet? Have a safe and happy holidays everyone!
> Dave Schultz (IMCA 2725)
>

>> Dear Listees:
>>
>> In a little over six weeks, many of us will be
>> arriving in sunny
>> Tucson, Arizona, so I hope you all have your hotels
>> and flights
>> booked!
>>
>> The weekend of February 7 - 9, 2003 will be
>> action-packed with
>> parties, auctions, and other events. If there are
>> any more List
>> members who would like to join us at the Fourth
>> Annual Notkin/Arnold
>> Meteor Mayhem Birthday Bash you should RSVP to me
>> soon. I'll be
>> mailing out invitations in early January. If you
>> have received an
>> invitation in the past, you will again this time, so
>> no need to reply.
>>
>> Looking forward to seeing many of you "Out West,"
>> and best wishes to
>> List members the world over for a happy -- and
>> hopefully war-free --
>> 2003.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Geoff Notkin
>> www.paleozoic.org
>>
>> p.s. I am particularly looking forward to seeing
>> Steve Arnold
>> (Arkansas) and Steve Arnold (Chicago) meet in person
>> for the first
>> time. Will this cause a matter/anti-matter
>> implosion?

Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.
          - Friedrich Nietzsche
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: