[meteorite-list] Tucson Countdown + Reminder

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

  Woo-Hoo!!! I have all of my reservations made and
can`t wait to see everyone again and meeting new list
members. I will be staying Feb. 6th. through the 11th.
this time, so that I can enjoy more time in Tucson! By
the way, are there any preliminary Auction catalogs on
the net yet? Have a safe and happy holidays everyone!
Dave Schultz (IMCA 2725)