[meteorite-list] Re:Santa Catarina ataxite

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:34 2004

--part1_188.1281d43f.2b2a8bc0_boundary

The "Yellow" meteorite. I have a fantastic, fist sized, cut in half specimen.
It has a hole in it that gives the cut side the appearance of a frowning or
angry face. I will try to get a picture of it to you this weekend. For an
enjoyable article on Santa Catharina see Meteorite! May 1998, Centerpiece,
page 22, by Russell Kempton.
High Regards and Merry Christmas to All,
Fred R. Hall

--part1_188.1281d43f.2b2a8bc0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">The "Yellow" meteorite. I have a fantastic, fist sized, cut in half specimen. It has a hole in it that gives the cut side the appearance of a frowning or angry face. I will try to get a picture of it to you this weekend. For an enjoyable article on Santa Catharina see Meteorite! May 1998, Centerpiece, page 22, by Russell Kempton.<BR>
High Regards and Merry Christmas to All, <BR>
Fred R. Hall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_188.1281d43f.2b2a8bc0_boundary--