[meteorite-list] The biography of NWA869?

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:34 2004

Now that you mention this NWA 869, I just got a 250 grs individual cut in
two from Dean and wow it was too good. I also have another 30 grs individual
a 2 grs slice. It is very textured and shows a lot of chondrules, I dont why
it was classified as an L5, even that shows a lot of them. But I do think
its brecciated, I wss looking at it and I saw like different parts. Some
clasts where white (but they are oxidized as they show a reddish color), I
also saw one of the black inclusions, plus several smaller gray parts
without any chondrules or textures, just plain gray, does anyone know whats
this material? and what is the white material? Just a nice meteorite to
have, isnt it?

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001