[meteorite-list] NEIL ARMSTRONG

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:34 2004

Hello all. Im writing this email, because I have a very good friend of mine,
his dad is 76 years old and he wants, more than anything in the world, an
authograph and the photo with Neil Armstrong. He will go anywhere in the
world at any time to get the photo and authograph with Neil ArmstrongĦĦĦĦ.
His dad is old and he thinks maybe he wont make it to get this. Does anyone
know where can he do that? is Armstrong going to appear in public sometime?
Any idea of hpw to get this??

Thanks a lot and I hope you can help me, I would appreciate itĦĦ

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando