[meteorite-list] mail at stand-still

From: Frank Prochaska <fprochas_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:33 2004

The mail is very weird lately. Some transactions go very quickly, while
others take forever. Two weeks ago a letter from Georgia took seven full
days by the postmark to make it to Washington State. However, Tuesday I
sent a letter to the Netherlands and I got an email this morning that he
received it today. Go figure.

Frank Prochaska