[meteorite-list] Langheinrich Meteorite Museum updated

From: Iris Lang <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:32 2004

Dear List Members,

Some of you may like to know that we have completed another big update to
the R.A. Langheinrich Online Meteorite Museum, and we added some new
photographs of important specimens from our collection.

These include historic numbered pieces, many rare witnessed falls,
pallasites, and Lunar and Martian material. Among the new additions are
Abee, Albin, Allan Hills 76009, Axtell, Bachmut, Bereba, Bovedy, Branau,
Campo Sales, Chantonnay, Dar al Gani 476

Click on link below to visit our online collection:

http://www.nyrockman.com/museum.htm

Sincerely,

Allan & Iris Langheinrich