[meteorite-list] quarz and fossils

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:32 2004

Dear M Yousef;
Obviously you read your Audubon Field Guide to Fossils Book which
explains this in detail....

This List is for Meteorites and posts related to
meteorites...........................NOT FOSSILS....

There are numerous sites devoted to fossils, try one...If I am not
mistaken, you asked us this same question about ten times over two years
ago when you thought you had diamonds...What changed?
Thanks,
Dave Freeman