[meteorite-list] Portales Valley, etc. -Site update-- Ad

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:23 2004

Hello All,

   My sincere thanks to all of you who have previously
contacted me for your kind words about my site and
specimens, your helpful suggestions, your expressions
of happiness with your purchases, and your inquiries
in regard to any other meteorites I might have to
offer.

   I have just updated my site for those of you who
may be interested. See at:

    www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com

    I have added a few pieces of NWA 032, Lunar Mare
Basalt and NWA 725 (Tissemoumine), Acapulcoite, along
with some interesting and informative links for each.
Please check out the "pedigree papers" that
accompanies each one of the NWA 032 specimens. When
you own one of these and your friends ask you, "Now,
how do you KNOW that's a piece of the moon???", you'll
have the perfect answer! The perfect proof.

   I hope you'll find the prices on all my offerings
to be very fair. Please feel free to contact me off
the list if you are interested in any of these
specimens.

    Thanks again,

    Robert Woolard