[meteorite-list] Re: --Just a suggestion for your Tucson Ring-(Flame delete if under 18 )

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:22 2004

--------------080708050406080600050108

Dear List, and STEVE ARNOLD, AND THOSE WHO FEEL SORRY FOR HIS...YOU KNOW
WHAT PART;
Elton has made many very good points and he has my public endourcement.
   I agree, Mr. Arnold should post to the "meteorite noise.com" list
instead of barraging us with his sales banter. What if all of us
 dealers had his bravado, and sales SPAM posted with the same frequency?
List clog up.

My poor delete finger is getting sore, and the "ete" is all that is
readable on the key.

Please give us a break,
Dave Freeman THE not-nuthin'...from nowhere...and just as proud of it!
IMCA #3864

Michael L Blood wrote:

>Come on, Elton,
> Don't hold back. How do you REALLY feel?
> Michael
>

>on 8/25/02 1:20 PM, EL Jones at jonee_at_epix.net wrote:
>
>>I've saved this message for a while hoping that you'd change and abide
>>by your past assurances to this list that you'd tone it down but I am
>>now outraged and livid at your disrespect for my time and your wholly
>>selfish actions. Contrary to your beliefs there are actually other
>>subjects this list is for. I loathe that one of them is to chastise an
>>alleged adult that delights in playing the victim while setting up the
>>rescue--whatever it takes to stay in the foreground of attention. It
>>makes me dirty to even address it. Some people need to be shamed/shunned
>>as part of their codependency cycle so they can do it all over again.
>>This isn't a forum for your personal problems. Steve on one hand I
>>think you are overall a good person that would like to make a
>>contribution to our hobby. Then another email arrives...Just call me
>>PTSD but you then perrish that belief I have in you.
>>
>>Mr. Steve"Let Me Know" Arnold in Chicago --I don't think anyone can let
>>you "know"-- But I'll try.--personally and publicly to denounce your
>>presence on the list in the way you are persently operating........ I
>>am annoyed and appalled at your arrogance and oblivious disregard for
>>the majority of folks this list. So with apologies to those folks.....
>>
>>Take your *&*%#_at_(@#& Ring and associated barrage of "spam-like" messages
>>and put it where the sun don't shine--anywhere you like-- but keep it
>>out of my face every day. Your sale is a sham and you are desperate to
>>unload apparently worthless material. If it were not so we'd not be
>>having this conversation and I'd not have a dozen emails about your
>>"sale". Any potential clients have shunned you by virtue of their
>>unwillingness to buy from you outright. So you chase and to punish them
>>for not respecting you as a "dealer". You want a shortcut ride to the
>>top... Try it the old fashion way and earn it.
>>
>>You say you'll be out all day but, before we can relax you are back with
>>another message. Day in and Day out you show us you haven't a clue about
>>being a businessman little alone a meteorite expert. You apologize your
>>hinnie off for your abuses yet, you continue them within a few days.
>>Maybe I am missing something here but your emails and your actions don't
>>agree with each other. If you really cared for this list, as you have
>>"groveled" on more than one occasion, you'd respect it more and live by
>>your words, I should think.
>>
>>What would our mail boxes be if each (ahem) "dealer" (rolling eyes),
>>posted every minor event, to let us know about each specimen they had
>>"sold". I am waiting for your message that you've gone to the bathroom
>>in case that lone purchase email arrives while you are in the toilet.
>>HINT: I think most dealers update their web page to reflect that the
> [...]

<head>
</head>
Dear List, and STEVE ARNOLD, AND THOSE WHO FEEL SORRY FOR HIS...YOU KNOW
WHAT PART;<br>
Elton has made many very good points and he has my public endourcement. &nbsp;
&nbsp;I agree, Mr. Arnold should post to the "meteorite noise.com" list instead
of barraging us with his sales banter. &nbsp;What if all of us &nbsp;dealers had his
bravado, and sales SPAM posted with the same frequency? List clog up.<br>
My poor delete finger is getting sore, and the "ete" is all that is readable
on the key.<br>
Please give us a break, <br>
Dave Freeman &nbsp;THE not-nuthin'...from nowhere...and just as proud of it!<br>
IMCA #3864<br>
Michael L Blood wrote:<br>