[meteorite-list] NWA BIG QUESTION

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:20 2004

Dear Ray,
   There are 1) many nomads 2) no nomad trusts another, 3) batteries(expensive) and technology(dangerous if in the wrong area of the Sahara..ie.border
areas) are easy to sell for money, 4) they cannot see any personal gain from it since others will have their location, 5), and 6) they nomads may be the
source of the meteorites; but they are basically not the ones selling them to the foreign buyers. I tried to leave my GPS with a "nomad" basically seller
and he didn't want to bother to learn to use it.
Cultures are different and persons different. Go to the Sahara and then you can understand more clearly what I am saying.
   Your solution is perfectly logical; but maybe impossible. Dirk...Tokyo