[meteorite-list] Humidity control/temp

From: Bill Mason III <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:19 2004

Dear Closet Rusting Concern Friends,
    A couple of suggestions. I grew up in the moist environment of Atlanta,
Georgia and anything made of leather or raw metal rusted or was covered with
mildew if left in a closet.
    My mother kept a 60 wall light bulb lit 24 hours a day. No more problem.
It is possible to add emmiters that will provide protection from rust caused
by with vapour phase corrosion. You just figure out how many cubic feet of
space you want to protect and I'll tell you how much you need.
        Bill Mason III bmason3_at_attbi.com