[meteorite-list] 2002 NY40

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:17 2004

Had a telescope as a kid.. I looked at every thing with it.. But I used it
so much it broke. I do not know how many times I have wished for that old
fellow through the years. I need to get another...But here near Nashville,
is a lot of light clutter. But in the haven of my garden I still can see the
stars.

Rosie