[meteorite-list] brahin pallasite

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:08 2004

The best Brahin I have buy is from Comet Shop, in 3
months is here my 260 gr. slice with Widmanstatten
patterns is no exit any rusty or any olivine take off,
but I have pay $2.5/gr. a normaly price for a very
good Brahin. The others buy on Ebay, in 1 month is go
destroy, rusty, broken in many pieces, all olivine
take off.....a slice sale to a my friend is go destroy
in 5 pieces and a 126 gr. slice of my stuff is go
destroy in half! Low price but bad quality.
Regards

Matteo