[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunters

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:07 2004

Dear Listees, meteorite hunting hounds men;
Wouldn't it make a story if the dogs hunting meteorites were struck down
by a new meteorite falling from the sky. Yuck, Yuck.
Would the satellite ground penetrating radar be so sensitive to pick up
on meteorites?
Dave (in the rain, Wyoming) Freeman (2.5 inches for the year so
far.....)