[meteorite-list] Esquel, thin slice for sale

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

--part1_123.fea2c51.29ff2799_boundary

Hallo List,

I have a very nice thin 8.6 gr slice of Esquel on Ebay at the moment. One
side is perfectly etched, the other side is still polished.
It is an international auction, but it is not listed in ebay.com because I
started it from ebay.de

The starting price is only 200 Euro
1 Euro is about 0,89 US $

If you are interested copy the following link into your browser or look at my
seller name on Ebay is DVHZ

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1096644613

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
66954 Pirmasens
Germany
www.strufe.net
IMCA # 4267

--part1_123.fea2c51.29ff2799_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hallo List,
<BR>
<BR>I have a very nice thin 8.6 gr slice of Esquel on Ebay at the moment. One side is perfectly etched, the other side is still polished.
<BR>It is an international auction, but it is not listed in ebay.com &nbsp;&nbsp;because I started it from ebay.de
<BR>
<BR>The starting price is only 200 Euro
<BR>1 Euro is about 0,89 US $
<BR>
<BR>If you are interested copy the following link into your browser or look at my seller name on Ebay is DVHZ
<BR>
<BR>http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1096644613
<BR>
<BR>Best regards