[meteorite-list] Thanks!!!

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:30 2004

Hi, I just wanted to send an email out to two different people who have been
kind to me lately.
One is Harlan Trammell for the free Gao from the Name That Tune contest.
Chocolately brown crust with loads of metal flecks and a dark crusted edge
makes it a great addition to my growing collection.
The other person is Mike Jensen. We've corresponded off list regarding IIE
irons' origins and he was kind enough to send me a photocopied article that
he thought (rightly!) would be of interest to me.
Thanks guys!
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal