[meteorite-list] Silica Gel: tastier than haggis

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

--part1_f2.ff19089.28de42f1_boundary

In a message dated 9/22/2001 1:26:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Sharkkb8_at_aol.com writes:

> It probably << sounds gross >> because it IS, and don't let him fool you,
> Rob
> loves it to the point of taking pictures of it. I leave it to the rest of
> the list to decide. If you have the "stomach" ;-) take a look at a
> stuffed
> one. Small children may become frightened, so exercise caution with this
> photo. I predict complete unanimity on the list for the first time in
> recorded history. ;-)

I looked and survived.
Probably because I was raised on "Escargots" and "Tripes a la mode de Caen".
Delicious.
If you want the recipes let me know.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_f2.ff19089.28de42f1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 9/22/2001 1:26:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Sharkkb8_at_aol.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">It probably &lt;&lt; sounds gross &gt;&gt; because it IS, and don't let him fool you, Rob
<BR>loves it to the point of taking pictures of it. &nbsp;&nbsp;I leave it to the rest of
<BR>the list to decide. &nbsp;If you have the "stomach" &nbsp;;-) take a look at a stuffed
<BR>one. &nbsp;&nbsp;Small children may become frightened, so exercise caution with this
<BR>photo. &nbsp;&nbsp;I predict complete unanimity on the list for the first time in
<BR>recorded history. &nbsp;;-)
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR>I looked and survived.
<BR>Probably because I was raised on "Escargots" and "Tripes a la mode de Caen".
<BR>Delicious.
<BR>If you want the recipes let me know.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com