[meteorite-list] Tulia (a)

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

--part1_20.1c308ce5.28dab3ad_boundary

Hi All
In our book we list it as an H5. The reference we use is from the list of the
Monnig collection at TCU. I spoke to Blaine Reed while doing research for the
book and he mentioned that Tulia(a) and Dimmitt were probably mixed up during
classification.

Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
8503 W. Mtn. View LN
Littleton CO 80125
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_20.1c308ce5.28dab3ad_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All
<BR>In our book we list it as an H5. The reference we use is from the list of the Monnig collection at TCU. I spoke to Blaine Reed while doing research for the book and he mentioned that Tulia(a) and Dimmitt were probably mixed up during classification.
<BR>
<BR>Mike
<BR>
<BR>Mike Jensen