[meteorite-list] war

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

I just spoke to a friend at Davis Mothan Air Force base, he told me a
little news that I would like to share, it is certsainly no secret.
He is packing to be deployed overseas right now, as is everyone on that
base, thousands of people, and he said that most other bases are packing
too!

We are on our way to war. Start beating the drums, death is coming to
the Middle East as it has already been here.
Please pray for our soldiers, I was a soldier, I went to Haiti, thanks
god not much fighting there, but there will be this time, they will need
our support.

Mike Farmer