[meteorite-list] Saw tips

From: Dave Coleman & Sarah Kennedy-Coleman <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

Dear list,

With a field trip of two weeks cut way short, we return to find much
good in the voices of the List since the events of last Tuesday. Keep
the spirit.

Geoff and Geoff and Darryl -- our thanks for your safety, on-site
comments and on-site willingness to help. Carry on there for all of us.

Now a question we'd like some feedback on from the experts: we want to
hear from anyone using the 6 inch trim saw made by "Hi-Tech". Pluses,
minuses, tips, blade choice, lubricants, ....anything at all. We are
trying to decide on the best starter saw for us to do occasional, but
clean and accurate cutting of both meteorites and minerals.

Please reply off-list, since this basic stuff is probably common
knowledge to the List members as a whole.

Best to all,
Dave and Sarah