[meteorite-list] Apologies

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

Someone has pointed out a mistake that I made earlier this evening and I
just want to publicly send apologies where they are due. I thought,
incorrectly, that Casper was getting pissy about people posting their
religious views when he had been posting the things that the very generous
things the Dali Lame had done to help out in NYC.
I send out my apologies to Darryl for jumping on his words that I agree with
and taking them way out of context and for confusing him with Casper. I
also apologize to Casper for implying that he was a hypocrite.
I try not to make too many mistakes but when I do I'll be the first to admit
it and try to make it right.
Best wishes to everyone,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com