[meteorite-list] Time to focus on meteorites

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:00 2004

All,

Many of us have vented and expressed our deepest concerns over what has
happened. More than ever, I appreciate this list for the wisdom that
shines through and the collective intellect of the group. I respect all
the posts and ,believe it or not, agree with all to some degree.
Someone mentioned in an earlier post that this list has become a family
and I think that this is wonderful.

I apologize to any list member if I have offended you with my remarks.
I am learning day by day and struggling to find the right path. This is
no easy task but it is a beautiful one. There are no simple answers to
the questions we must face.

My wife belongs to a marathon walkers list and a few days ago they
decide to focus back on walking. I think we should now focus again on
meteorites. Let's continue with our lives, however changed they might
be. Let us fight evil in our own ways but, perhaps, in different
forums.

I propose that we call a moratorium on "terrorist" posts. Perhaps as of
Monday we can focus again on meteorites. I have stated my position and
opened myself to all here. I fully want others to do the same if they
wish to.

This is only a suggestion. The last thing I want to do is dictate my
demands on others. What does the rest of the list think?

Mike Tettenborn