[meteorite-list] Blood

From: colin wade <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

hi folks

even this small community , Dukhan in Qatar,has a family damaged by
tradgedy.
One of our teachers has lost a brother ( from wales) in the WTC

The devil has won the day ,& all the prayers of hatred are being answered .

May there soon be light at the end of this dark day , & the devils work be
banished ...the mothers revering "martyr" sons , the whiskers proclaiming
hatred in the name of whichever book they follow .
Fires of hell have beel lit on earth & its going to take a blessed good crew
to put them out .
if we & our leaders don't get it right the soul of humanity id forfeit.

still in shock
col