[meteorite-list] Mail

From: Bill Houdek <bhoudek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

We also know what the Duke would have done:

Grabbed his Winchester, a copplea boxes of shells mounted his horse &
ridden off into the sunset to find the Sob's that done it. Then
applied the law of the Winchester in a way no one would miss
understand ya don't mess with mine!!! Bill Houdek bhoudek_at_swbell.net