[meteorite-list] Status of Denver

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:58 2004

Michael,

Thank you for your very appropriate and level headed remarks. I can't agree more.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of the U.S. right now and specifically to the families of the ones who were
killed by these cowards. I also pray that those responsible are caught soon.

Mike Tettenborn (tett)
Owen Sound, Ontario

Michael Blood wrote: "I regret having to address this in the light of the grief we are
facing - but hearing the saber rattling and anti-Muslem rhetoric
brings out the point that "for evil to triumph requires that
good men do nothing." So, let us focus only on thoes truly responsible
and exterminate them as vermine. Please do not
heed retoric aimed at Islam in general. This is missplaced. The specific
perpatrators and the governments of the country(s) that knowingly
accommodate their training are the only true enemys. All religions have
at their core a "truth" and are designed to
facilitate comunion with God. Every religion falls victime
to dogma and has varying degrees of distorted fringe sects.
Should all Christians be held responsible for the inquisition?
Of course not. Nore Jews for the crucifiction, nore Muslims
for their fringe fanatics."