[meteorite-list] WTC Tragedy

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:58 2004

    Dear List friends: I wish to thank all who have sent me email since the
tragedies of yesterday. Stacey and I are fine and did not go to the city
yesterday as planned, thank God.
    I am "missing" two family members in the WTC (they worked there) and we
wait and pray that they are alive but have not any news as yet. We have over
75 family members in the city and still wait to hear from many...the family
we have heard from so far are all in complete shock and stunned into a deep
sadness. Many had to walk across the bridge from Manhattan to reach help.
    We have family and friends who are Firemen and Policemen....several of
whom are also missing.
    We are in shock....it has been a very long night...the phone lines are
"locked-up"...and we do pray for all the families involved.
     A very mournful Jake
     (we will not see you in Denver.)
     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils
Queensbury, NEW YORK 12804
website: www.nature-source.com
email: meteoriteman_at_aol.com
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com
Phone:(518) 761-6702
Fax; (518) 798-9107
Proud member of:
The Meteoritical Society and
The Paleontological Suppliers of America