[meteorite-list] --- US Attack

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:57 2004

Hello Everyone,

This is nothing short of an act of war and I hope the US government treats
it as such.

Not only were these acts atrocious, we are beginning to see bomb threats
here locally. The IRS office, which is a couple of blocks over from my
office, received a bomb threat and a day care filled with kids is next door.
The day care and surrounding area has just been evacuated and the police and
FBI are combing the area. A police officer just showed up at my door.
Gotta go.

-Walter
Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites