[meteorite-list] Why, why, why.......

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:57 2004

Hello all

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1003327377

I'm selling 2 of these rocks. I was told they were low
stony chondrite meteorites. They weigh just under 2
oz. These were found in South Texas on my parents
ranch in Pipe Creek. I'm not an expert in this area so
I will guarantee total plus shipping if not completely
satisfied.

< I'm not an expert in this area >

And why you put this rocks if you are not a expert in
meteorites????

Regards

matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com