[meteorite-list] Denver

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

Hello all-
The Denver show is rapidly approaching (some of you have already headed
out) and I am looking for info from you dealers out there. David Hardy's
list is missing a few big names (Misters: Elliot, Farmer, Cottingham,
Strope, Arnold, Casper, Cintron, Haag, Hartman, the list goes on) If
David already has the info then great, otherwise please let me know
where to find you or I will be wandering lost, prey to some back alley
meteorite predator. Also, any collectors out there who would like to
hook up for lunch or something over the week-end, send me an email.
First time for me and I am really looking forward to shaking some hands,
drinking some beers, and spending some money.
Not necessarily in that order,
Rob Wesel