[meteorite-list] Help with Goose Lake Info.

From: Mike Martinez <meteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

Hi Everyone

I am working on an exhibit for Chabot Space & Science Center and need your
help. I am looking for the second half of a article on the Goose Lake
meteorite. It was printed in the May 1999 issue of Meteorite Mag. If you
have it and can e-mail or fax me a copy it would be greatly appreciated. My
fax number a Chabot is 510-336-7491. If you use the fax number please put
my name on the fax because many people use that number.

Regards

Mike Martinez