[meteorite-list] aubrite vesicles

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

Hello,
...so with my new microscope, everything is coming under close scrutiny and
I checked out my Norton County aubrite and observed vesicles if parts of the
stone - what caused this? Is it as result of impact or is it the geological
processes on the parent planetoid?
Any ideas?
BTW Matteo! your GL looks wonderful and green and little clear clinopyroxene
crystal sticking out, complete with crystal faces! Beautiful!

I guess I'll be asking a few more questions on this!
thanks as ever!
--
In gentle decay,
d.