[meteorite-list] Ode to John Blennert

From: goldmaster <goldmaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

Hi All

OK OK So I'm full of bunny turds !! I guess that puts me in the same
catagory as Mr Casper !!! But please don't associate my good name with you
guys fight !!! If anyone wants to know what bunny turds taste like ??? They
taste like shit !!!!:o):o) Sooo Mr Casper and Piet take your fight on to
some other thread !!!! Happy Huntin John B.