[meteorite-list] j. kriegh and b. haag in the news

From: MacovichCo_at_aol.com <MacovichCo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:14 2004

'course it wasn't my intention to slight twink by leaving her name out of the subject line.

as it regards the moon, i was being tongue-in-cheek.

as it regards AP stories that hit the wire, they are always fresh. (there may be a delay of several days before different papers run the piece, but that's it--unless the story is picked up by a periodical in which case a few months go by.) AP is a wire service and subscribers can either select the story for publication or not. craig is, however, quite correct. the author is not offering anything new that hasn't been covered previously. reporters routinely get in BIG trouble with their editors for such lazy re-packagings...which is what i found so amusing about this (hence the "new moon rock?" crack).

anyway...wishing everyone well.