[meteorite-list] mail to the US

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:14 2004

Pay pal is available in Italy but is no know, the all
informations is only in english and no in others
language, and if I make an error in creating the
account after are troubles. To use the credit cards
via Internet other risk, if they come intercepted are
pure troubles them. I have always sent money via
registered letter all over the world and only 2 times
have gone lost on approximately 500 shipments. The
only method that is known well here in Italy is the
Wester Union.
Regards

Matteo

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-71