[meteorite-list] New meteorite book

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Buon viaggio Mauro.....I no go in Munich :-((((

Matteo

--- Mauro Ianeselli <mauro.ian_at_flashnet.it> wrote:
> Alexander Seidel wrote:
> >
> > Listees,
> >
> > while attending the Gifhorn show last Saturday, my
> attention was drawn
> > to a new meteorite book (first published in 2001)
> titled "METEORITES -
> > Their Impact on Science and History", edited by
> Brigitte Zanda and
> > Monica Rotaru.
>

> Hi Alex and list,
>
> I confirm that the book METEORITES is very nice and
> richly illustrated.
> Originally the book was published in France in 1996
> with the exhibition
> "Meteorites!" at Museum national d'histoire
> naturelle in Paris and I
> have the italian edition that appeared in 1999.
>
> If you go on the site of Michel Franco:
>
> http://www.themeteorites.com/TM2/mainFSfr.htm
>
> you can see this book, among others like:
>
> - Alain Carion
> "Les météorites et leurs impacts"
>
> - Jacques Ayer
> "Tombé du Ciel, Météorites et catastrophes"
> Museum d'histoire naturelle de Neuchatel
>
> - Françoise et Michel Franco
> "Chercheurs de Météorites"
>
> Have a good reading!
>
> Tomorrow I'm going to the "Mineralientage" in
> Munich.
> I hope to meet several sellers and collectors!
>
> Mauro Ianeselli
>
> Show your support at the Red Cross Disaster Relief
> Fund -

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-7156648

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769 MSN Messanger: esquel54_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com/