[meteorite-list] Alarm anthrax

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Hello all

I would appreciate to receive a relationship care the
situation of the mail Americans seen the cases of
anthrax and the block, from what it is said here in
Italy, total of the post offices. I do not send my
money for the payments if these do not arrive or go
lost. The same thing for the payments from the USA,
many arrive in delay and some are already a month that
I do not have news.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769 MSN Messanger: esquel54_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com/