[meteorite-list] Off topic - Sep 11

From: Starbits_at_aol.com <Starbits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004
Message-ID: <2d.1291cc3f.28fdd42b_at_aol.com>

I debated whether to post this or not, but decided to because the following website puts faces to the 75 workers at the pentagon who were killed on 11 Sep.


Of the 75 workers listed 38, just over half, were women. There were 21 soldiers (28%) and the other 54 (72%) were civilian workers or contractors. They left behind 34 daughters, 21 sons and numerous brothers, sisters, parents, and friends.

They are but a small fraction of the Sep 11 toll.

Eric Olson
Received on Tue 16 Oct 2001 02:19:23 PM PDT

Help support this free mailing list:

Yahoo MyWeb