[meteorite-list] Busy Weekend!!!!

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:08 2004

--part1_46.1b73fea9.28e95b9b_boundary

Hello Everybody,

I had a very busy weekend.

First, I updated the Calendar of Falls. The whole month of October is now
available for your study and many of our favorites rocks fell during this
month: Millbillillie, Lodran, Chassigny and Zagami on the same day,
Peekskill, Hvittis, Bilanga and Canon City again on the same day, and 2 of
Tunisia only 4 meteorites fell this month: Sfax and Djoumine.
Happy Fallday to all of them. And Happy Birthday to all Members whose birth
was celebrated by the fall of a meteorite.

And I posted a few things on Ebay. I did not post 100+ items like Mike or
Dean (I don't know how those guys do it) but I certainly hope that my pieces
will get some attention too. In fact I will probably be running Ebay sales
pretty much continually for the next few weeks / months.

As usual, please do let me know if you have any questions or comments about
the Calendar or my Ebay sales.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_46.1b73fea9.28e95b9b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello Everybody,
<BR>
<BR>I had a very busy weekend.
<BR>
<BR>First, I updated the Calendar of Falls. The whole month of October is now available for your study and many of our favorites rocks fell during this month: Millbillillie, Lodran, Chassigny and Zagami on the same day, Peekskill, Hvittis, Bilanga and Canon City again on the same day, and 2 of Tunisia only 4 meteorites fell this month: Sfax and Djoumine.
<BR>Happy Fallday to all of them. And Happy Birthday to all Members whose birth was celebrated by the fall of a meteorite.
<BR>
<BR>And I posted a few things on Ebay. I did not post 100+ items like Mike or Dean (I don't know how those guys do it) but I certainly hope that my pieces will get some attention too. In fact I will probably be running Ebay sales pretty much continually for the next few weeks / months.
<BR>
<BR>As usual, please do let me know if you have any questions or comments about the Calendar or my Ebay sales.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>http://www.IMPACTIKA.com